How do I install StatCounter using Yahoo! Commerce site / Yahoo! Online Store?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Yahoo Commerce site / Yahoo Online Store from the list of Installation Guides.
- copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c)
- Login in to Yahoo Small Business Account
- Click on 'Store Control Panel' link
- Under 'Edit' heading click on 'Store Editor' link.
- Click on 'Variables' link at extreme top.
- At the middle of page, for 'Html-below-left-nav' field paste your statcounter code and click on 'Update' button at top.
- Final step is to click on 'Publish' link at the extreme top to make your changes live.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.