How do I install StatCounter using PBase?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create
your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose PBase from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c)
- Login to your PBase account (opens in a new window)
- Click the "Home" button in the upper right hand corner
- Click the "All Galleries" link at the top
- Click the edit link for the gallery you wish to change
- Paste the StatCounter code into the description box
- Check the box labeled "html flag check if using html in the description."
- Click the "Update Gallery" button