Mitä tapahtuu kun loki tulee täyteen - lopettaako StatCounter seurannan?
When your log file becomes full, the oldest entries in the log are simply overwritten with new information.
For free accounts this means that when your log is full (with 500 entries) the oldest stats will be automatically erased as new hits to your site are recorded - you will always have detailed stats on the most recent 500 hits to your website. There is no obligation to upgrade or make any payment - StatCounter will continue to track all hits to your site.
Upgraded accounts offer a larger log file which allows stats on a greater number of hits to be stored. Again, when the log file is full, the oldest information held in the log will be displaced by stats for the new hits to your site. There is no obligation to further upgrade your account.
Answers to the majority of questions we receive can be found here in the knowledge base.
- How can I track downloads?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I use Custom Tags?
- What are some Custom Tag use cases?
- Voinko muokata StatCounterin koodia?
- Mitä tapahtuu kun loki tulee täyteen - lopettaako StatCounter seurannan?
- Pidätättekö oikeuden luovuttaa sähköpostiosoitteeni tai asiakkaani sivustonkäyttäjien sähköpostiosoitteet kolmansille osapuolille?
- Do you have a secure (HTTPS / SSL) tracking code?
- Miksi palvelu on ilmainen?
- If a visitor does not have cookies enabled are they still tracked by the system?
- Statcounter and the GDPR
- What is the database error message I'm seeing?
- Does StatCounter work with Craigslist?
- Miten suljen käyttäjätunnukseni?
- How can I view stats from only certain countries / cities / states?
- Why does the URL say "Unknown"?
- My email report is missing / didn't get delivered.
- In my downloaded log the leading zero (0) in zip codes has been removed - how can I fix this?